Hello everyone, Myself Neelima Anil. As winters are approaching everyone would wish to have something hot. When such thought arises the best thing you can have is soup as they are healthy and tasty. So here lets take a look into the 3 Must Try Delicious Soup Recipes which can help you to keep you fit and healthy.
Here are 3 Must Try Delicious Soup Recipes
1.Cream of Mushroom Soup (3 Must Try Delicious Soup Recipes )
This cream of mushroom soup is a best comfort food and healthy too! It’s creamy, savory, and absolutely delicious.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and some more for drizzling
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts, if sliced then 2 cups.
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound cauliflower, broken into florets (5 cups)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot heat oil at medium flame. Cook for 5 mins after adding the celery, leeks, ¼ teaspoon salt, Further after adding the mushrooms cook for about 8-10 minutes more until they become soft.
- Stir in the tamari, garlic, wine and thyme and cook until the wine gets evaporated or for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add in broth and the cauliflower.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is extremely soft. After transferring it to a blender add the mustard and vinegar, and blend until smooth. Season to taste and serve with desired garnishes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour; stir to make a smooth paste. Gradually add tomato juice and water, stirring constantly; bring it to boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and salt. Stir in egg noodles and heat through. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
3.Chicken Noodles Soup
- 2 quarts water
- 8 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) undiluted condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup soured cream
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, boil water and bouillon. Add noodles and cook it for about 10 minutes uncovered till it is tender. Don’t drain. Add soup and chicken and heat through.
- Add in the soured cream after removing it from the flame. Sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Use frozen egg noodles to offer homemade soup another flair. They’re more rustic and thick than noodles and need a touch more cooking. Search for them near the frozen pasta.
- If you want to keep your parsley fresh for up to a month, place the bunch in a tumbler after trimming the stems with an inch of water. Make certain no leaves are within the water. Tie a produce bag round the tumbler to trap humidity; store within the refrigerator. Each time you use the parsley, change the water and switch the produce bag inside out so any moisture that has built up inside the bag can escape