3 Best Ladoo (laddu) Recipes
Hello everyone, myself Neelima Anil. So lets make some sweets today. I am sure that everyone of you will love these 3 Best Ladoo (laddu) Recipes.
These are easy to make and are actually mouth watering recipes, so do try these!
3 Different Ladoos
Besan or Gram Flour ladoo is an Indian dessert usually made during festive times. It has a long shelf life, if stored well so you can relish them for many days.
- 2 Cups gram flour
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar, powdered
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom, powdered
- for garnishing almonds, blanched
- for garnishing pistachios, blanched
- Melt the ghee and add the gram flour into a pan. Over low heat stir fry till it get cook through and it gets a pasty look when done for about 30 minutes.
- Shut off the heat after it becomes light brown in color and then leave the mixture to cool completely. Make sure that it is completely cooled or else, it becomes moist when sugar is added.
- Mix it well while adding sugar and cardamom by rubbing it with your open palm against the base of the bowl. Continue to rub till blended thoroughly.
- Pressing hard at every stage, shape it into hard and tight balls. At the final stage, to make the surface smoother, keep it pressed a little longer.
- Decorate each ball with almonds and pistachios on the top. Serve.
- These ladoos can be stored in an air tight jar for almost 4-6 weeks.
2.Boondi ke Ladoo (3 Best Ladoo (laddu) Recipes)
A very famous Indian sweets made usually for different festivals like Diwali. It is a sweet treat with cashews, raisins, saffron and the light flavor of cardamom also known as Motichoor ke Ladoo. Kids and adults equally relish these ladoos. Mouth-watering much? Get going and try this now!
- 500 Gram Gram flour
- 1 litre Water or milk
- 750 gram Ghee (for frying)
- 750 gram Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 10-12 drops Orange color
- 10-12 Saffron flakes, soaked
- 50 gram Cashew nuts, chopped
- 50 gram Raisins
- 10 Cardamoms , peeled
- Boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes
- Firstly with gram flour and water or milk prepare a thin batter and then in a pan heat ghee.
- Then fill half part of the strainer or the fryer with the batter.
- Position it over pan and then into the hot ghee drain the boondis by hitting the strainer on side of the pan, lifting up then again hitting. Quickly you will have to finish this process.
- Fry them to golden color, drain and remove. Use up all the batter.
- Prepare sugar syrup of 1 and a half thread consistency by boiling sugar and water.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Mix the boondis, syrup, dry fruits and cardamom.
- Sprinkle over a little hot water after 10 minutes and then cover and keep it for 1 1/2 hour.
- Prepare round balls with moist hands.
3.Murmura ladoo (3 Best Ladoo (laddu) Recipes)
These crispy ladoos made with molten jaggery and puffed rice, are super crunchy and tasty that you are surely not going to stop with one. Murmura ladoo are among one of the most loved sweet treats around and is with quite fillings.
- 250 Gram Murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 Gram Jaggery
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- In a pan place jaggery and water, and over low heat dissolve the jaggery.
- Increase the heat to high flame once the jaggery dissolves completely, and bring it to boil and cook over full flame till, a 2 thread consistency is reached.
- Combine in the murmura quickly into the mixture.
- Turn the heat off and allow it to cool for a while
- Make round balls after moistening the hands if the batter is too much sticky.
- Leave it to cool and serve.